G6000 6m Boom Gate
ACCESS CONTROL BARRIERS
The G6000 models are suitable for industrial and high-intensity use passages.
As in the other versions, the CAME automatic barriers are very carefully designed to ensure utmost reliability and specialist features suitable for the application context.
The low-voltage operators and assembly structure make these products the ideal solution for controlling work passage areas or applications where fast, safe automation is necessary, for large passageways.
The barriers of the GARD Series are designed to be installed both to the right and left of the passageway. They are available also in the AISI 304 inox cabinet version.
A total safety system. Built into the unit, the control board powers the motor and all the accessories connected to the low voltage (24V) system.
The main characteristics of the GARD Series are:
- SELF-LEARNING of the radio code between transmitter and receiver.
- AUTOMATIC CLOSURE: operates after the pre-set time on the dedicated trimmer.
- OBSTACLE DETECTION WITH MOTOR OFF: this function allows the photocells to stop the barrier moving if they detect an obstacle, even with the motor off.
- AMPEROMETRIC DEVICE for obstacle detection to achieve maximum (adjustable) sensitivity in the event of contact with foreign bodies.
- MAN PRESENT” CONTROL: means the pushbutton must be kept down for the gate to move.
- SLOW DOWN DURING OPENING AND CLOSING to make the bar stop smoothly.
- IMMEDIATE CLOSURE IN THE EVENT OF OBSTACLE DETECTION to obtain maximum operation safety. The automation immediately sends the bar into reverse in the event of contact with an obstacle.
- SAFETY ACCESSORIES CONNECTION for system integration with all the devices provided for by current automation standards.
- MANOEUVRE SPEED ADJUSTMENT for adapting to effective passage requirements and achieving greatest system movement reliability.
- “SLAVE” FUNCTION: for connecting two barriers.
G6000/1 USE MODES
|Arm without accessories||6.5 max|
|Arm with rubber and lamps||6 max|
|Arm with mobile support||6 max|
|Arm with rubber, lights and skirt or mobile support||6 max|
|Arm with skirt and mobile support||5 max|
|Arm with rubber, lights, mobile support and skirt||5 max|
|Power Supply||230V 50/60 Hz|
|Motor Power Supp||24V d.c.|
|Absorbed input||15A max|
|Manoeuvre speed||4 to 8 secs|
|Operation intermittence||intensive service|
|Traction force||600 Nm|
|Operating temperature||-20Â°C min. +70Â°C max|