OUR CURRENT SPECIALS
FEATURE PRODUCTS OF THE MONTH
DUGITE STEEL SPEED HUMP IN 1M SECTIONS (includes fixings)
LOW PROFILE SPEED HUMPS
Strong modular Steel Speed Humps are made to last and can with stand volumes of traffic. They come in one-metre sections for fast installation with two-pack paint finish in Black and Yellow. Ideal for use in car parks, shopping centres in fact anywhere that requires a quality Speed Hump.
- Material: 114mm diameter Stainless Steel 304, 3mm wall, with electroplated ground sleeve.
- Finish: Stainless Steel linished finish for that upmarket look. Two 30mm reflective strips in Yellow are applied.
- Height: 600mm and 900mm
- Weight: 32kg and 36kg
- Locking System: Turn key to unlock and guide up until self locks, to lower, release with turn key and pushdown until locks.
- Installation: Excavate with concrete footing
- 114mm diameter Round bollard
- 600mm and 900mm High
- Lift assisted by gas strut
- Reduce potential Workers Comp Claims
- Easy key release
- Stainless Steel
- Ideal to control access
- High impact strength
DUGITE RUBBER SPEED HUMPS 250mm Modules (include fixings)
For safety reasons it is often imperative to reduce the speed of vehicles to help protect both people and property. Speed humps are an economical option and absorb the vehicle noise, relieving tenants in office buildings from the constant clanging of vehicles going over steel speed humps. Rubber Speed Humps are soft and flexible making them easy to pull down to uneven surfaces, this allows for a smoother ride. Ideal for installing in underground car parks due to absorbing vehicle noise. Economical and easy to install.