The Dugite Electric Bollard
The Dugite electric motor driven bollard is a preferred option because it is super quiet. Not like pneumatically operated automatic bollards that have a compressor that turns on/off, the Dugite electric bollard is almost silent. It is ideal in a domestic location such as the family home especially if you leave early in the morning and don’t want to create noise. The Dugite electric bollard runs on low voltage power and can be plugged into a 3 pin plug. An electrician can supply and install a lock box with a 3 pin plug socket. We can arrange an electrician for you if required.
The electric motor driven bollard comes standard in 114mm diameter and 800mm High. The heavy duty motor is imported from Denmark. It is fully enclosed and has been tested under extreme conditions and is fully sealed against water penetration. However if the ground level is always high we suggest a submersible pump is also installed. The bollard post has a heavy duty wall and is powder coated white with red reflector strips. A standard access system is by wireless remote key with two remotes coming per bollard system. The remote has two buttons – one to raise the bollard and one to lower. Other options are available.
- Helps stop ram raids
- Stop theft
- Prevent unauthorised parking
- Illegal access
- Super quiet operation
- Size: Bollard post 114mm x 800mm High x 5.6mm wall, ground sleeve has 5mm wall.
- Material: The Galvanised steel bollard is acid etched and powder coated Pearl White. The ground sleeve is Hot Dipped Galvanised.
- Access System: Remote key fobs, Swipe cards or Proximity cards may also be used even a keypad.
- Accessories: Traffic lights, Safety loops, line marking, signage or Dugite Rubber speed humps and Permanent bollards.
- Installation: Image Bollards have an experienced team of installers and technicians.